Fit & Sizing Type: Regular Read More Cares: Machine wash cold gentle cycle, Do not bleach, Do not tumble dry, Iron on low heat, Wash with like colors
for gathered/flair skirts, your waist measurement is the most important measurement
for mini or maxi infinity dresses, infinity tops etc, your waist is the most important measurement
for closed back dresses (sleeved dresses or dresses with zipper closure), pick a size according to your largest measurement ie if your bust is 36 inches and your waist is 30 inches you'll need a size M, if your bust is 42 and your waist is 29, you'll need a size L.
your hip measurement is only important for items fitted from waist down e.g pants, shorts, jumpsuits, rompers, fitted skirts, mermaid infinity etc in which your hip measurement should be the deciding factor.
for infinity jumpsuits, you only need your waist and hip measurements. pick a size according to your largest measurement ie if your waist is 30 inches and hips 42 you'll need a size L.
for closed back jumpsuits (sleeved dresses or dresses with zipper closure), pick a size according to your largest measurement ie if your bust is 36 inches and your waist is 30 inches and hips 43 you'll need a size L.
most of our clothes are made from ankara fabric which is 100% cotton so it has no stretch
please contact us if you are unsure of your correct size
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING - ON ORDERS OVER US$39.00
* Affected by the rate, the freight is subject to the actual freight on the settlement page
The shipping time depends on the country/region as outlined in the chart below:
Standard Shipping Time
Express Shipping Time
Due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19 and global supply chain disruptions, your order may be delayed by up to 15-21days. Though some things are out of our control, we are doing everything to ensure a speedy delivery!
1) For now, we offer services only in United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Ireland and Netherlands. Furthermore Shipping is not available for P.O. Boxes and APO/FPO addresses.
2) Shipping Time does not include a processing period of 1-3 business days, which is required to process your order from the date that it is placed.
3) We will make every effort to deliver your package as soon as possible. However, additional time may be required due to invalid addresses and custom clearance issues.
4) If there is any shipping issue with your package, please contact Leemhocustomer service team Tell them which item(s) you want to return and why you want to return(wrong size, don't like it, or don't need anymore, etc)(firstname.lastname@example.org Livechat) within 60 days after your order is placed.
1) Shipments will be delivered with duty and tax unpaid.
2)Leemhocannot provide any advice or information about a country's tax rates and tariffs, as they may vary.
3) All customs duties, taxes, and other fees must be paid by customers in accordance with local customs policies.
4) Many countries do not charge import duties on private items below a certain stated value. However, you may find that you have to pay taxes when good you've ordered from us arrive in your country. Clothes are a commonly taxed item, so we'd strongly recommend you check.
Due to the intensification of the COVID-19 situation, the product order delivery times stated on the Leemho website and the shipping dates stated in the Leemho order confirmation were Leemho's best estimates, but may occur due to the challenges posed by COVID-19 Variety.
Leemho will not be responsible for delays caused by reasons beyond our reasonable control. For orders paid in November, your shipping date will be delayed, estimated time is 2-3 weeks, about 21 days.
We appreciate your continued trust in Leemho and your understanding of our need to ensure the safety of our employees and staff throughout the studio and logistics chain.
If you have any questions, please contact us. Email support: email@example.com Online customer service will reply from time to time, and some replies will be delayed or replied by email.